Macmillans Solicitors was established in 1806 in Wadebridge, North Cornwall, and we pride ourselves in offering a quality assured service tailored to the needs of our clients. We offer an extensive range of legal services.
Client parking is at the side of our building (above). There is disabled access. Please contact us for advice.
- Buying /selling your house (Conveyancing)
- Buying /selling your business and commercial leases
- Making Wills or dealing with Inheritance Tax
- Advice on what to do when someone dies
- Lasting Powers of Attorney/Office of the Public Guardian
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law